Webinar recording available now. View it here!
Join the Harvard Law School Center on the Legal Profession (CLP) for a special webinar on April 6th (11:00 AM – 12:30 PM ET) where CLP Senior Research Fellow Robert Couture will present findings from his research into how the Global 100 are responding to the Big Four’s movement into law. Based on a series of in-depth interviews with senior leaders across the Global 100, Couture will layout three strategies law firms are pursuing—(1) no changes in operation or focus, (2) establishing complementary working relationships with the Big Four or (3) transforming the firm to provide multi-professional integrated solutions—and the implications that these strategies have for firms and for the market for legal services.
We will also hear from three senior law firm strategic leaders—Joe Andrew (Global Chairman, Dentons), Meghann Kelley (Global Director of Strategic Initiatives, White & Case), and Graham Richardson (Partner and Head of Konexo, Eversheds Sutherland)—as well as a client—Tracey Yurko (Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, Bridgewater Associates)—on how they view the playing field going forward. Time will be set aside for audience Q&A.
Schedule and Speakers:
11:00 AM–11:10 AM ET – Welcome
• David B. Wilkins, Faculty Director, Harvard Law School Center on the Legal Profession
11:10 AM–11:35 AM ET – The Global 100 Responds to the Big 4: Three Strategies
• Robert Couture, Senior Research Fellow, Harvard Law School Center on the Legal Profession
11:35 AM–12:10 PM ET – Panel Discussion
• Joe Andrew, Global Chairman, Dentons
• Meghann Kelley, Global Director of Strategic Initiatives, White & Case
• Graham Richardson, Partner and Head of Konexo, Eversheds Sutherland
• Tracey Yurko, Chief Legal Officer and Corporate Secretary, Bridgewater Associates
• Moderator: David B. Wilkins, Faculty Director, Harvard Law School Center on the Legal Profession
12:10 PM–12:30 PM ET – Audience Q&A
12:30 PM ET – Webinar concludes
Want to receive the latest issues of The Practice for free? Subscribe now to stay up-to-date.